Grand Theft Auto fans are getting ready for GTA 6 by building playlists based off the game’s leaked soundtrack. While there has been no comment from Rockstar Games as to whether the leak is real or not, the news has caused some players take a break from GTA 5 and its extensive selection of cheat codes to instead pop their headphones on.
One Reddit user recently outlined several details for the highly anticipated game in a post. The latest of these claims appears to be a set list including tracks from Notorious BIG, Juice Wrld, Eminem, and many more.
“Somebody asked about the music in the game and I thought it would be better suited for a post,” said the user, Temperaturerising45. “These are the only ones I’ve heard that I can remember but I’ll add more as they come to mind.” The post included to the following list:
Possible GTA 6 Soundtrack
- Nirvana– Lithium
- Childish Gambino– Redbone
- Wiz Khalifa– Medicated
- The Eagles– Take It Easy
- Eminem – The Real Slim Shady
- Nico Segal– Sunday Candy
- Hopsin– I Sag My Pants
- Nate Dogg– Regulate
- The Notorious BIG– Notorious Thugs
- Soundgarden– The Day I Tried to Live
- Pearl Jam– Last Kiss
- War– Why Can’t We Be Friends?
- Bob Seger– Fire Lake
- Biz Markie– Just A Friend
- Alice in Chains– Got Me Wrong
- Bob Marley– No woman, no cry
- Israel K– Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- The Strokes– You Only Live Once
- Squeeze– Up The Junction
- XXXTentacion– Sad
- Juice WRLD– Lucid Dreams
- Guns N ‘Roses– Sweet Child O’ Mine
- Shooting Star– Bad Company
- God– Rainbow in the Dark
Before you get too excited, remember all of this is only speculation. Rockstar Games did not respond to the leak and neither confirmed nor denied whether the leak is real. Fans will often write about what they think new games will feature, leading to many false claims.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Gameplay Details
This isn’t the only time that Temperaturerising45 has claimed to have knowledge of inside information. They’ve also released details of GTA 6 gameplay in the past, including:
- There will be two cities called San Fierro and Las Venturas, based on San Francisco and Las Vegas respectively
- You will be able to explore iconic landmarks such as Area 51 and the Hoover Dam
- More attention to detail for building interiors will be included, meaning players can walk inside police stations, restaurants, malls, etc…
- There will be two types of stores for firepower: Ammunition stores will sell standard guns while “underground” stores will deal in illegal objects like explosives
- There will be cheat codes in the game, much like the GTA 5 cheats that exist currently
- Much like the Diamond Casino Heist, players will be able to purchase real estate as part of different missions
- Minigames including bowling, gambling, hunting, and rafting are included
- There are both male and female playable protagonists
- The game will have an extended map; almost four times the size of GTA 5
With still no news of a release date, fans only have these details and a possible soundtrack to get hyped. Meanwhile, however, there are some new updates and missions for the current game in the series, Grand Theft Auto 5. The latest of these is the Diamond Casino Heist patch which allows players to set up and run their own arcade.