With moviegoers are still buzzing about Marvel’s Ant-Man and The Wasp, we get the official details for the upcoming home release.
Releasing digitally Oct. 2 and on Blu-Ray and Blu-Ray 4K on Oct. 16, the home release of Ant-Man and The Wasp comes packed with extras.
Bonus content includes an inside look at some of Marvel’s most celebrated characters and the consummate, comedic actors who portray them in Ant-Man and The Wasp. There’s featurettes that spotlight Paul Rudd, who returns as good-hearted thief turned hero, Scott Lang, and delivers big laughs both on set and in theaters; Evangeline Lilly, who transforms into The Wasp, the first female character to be featured in the title treatment of a Marvel Studios film; and iconic actors Michael Douglas and Michelle Pfeiffer as super couple Hank and Janet Van Dyne.
There’s also behind the scenes about thevisual development artists and effects used to bring the characters to life and drastically alter the size of the Super Heroes and their surroundings.
Additional extras include deleted scenes, bloopers, outtakes, and audio commentary by Ant-Man franchise director Peyton Reed.
BONUS MATERIAL DETAILS
Blu-ray & Digital
Director’s Intro by Peyton Reed – The talented creator behind some of Marvel Studios’ funniest and most charming films will invite home audiences deeper into the world of “Ant-Man and The Wasp.”
- Back in the Ant Suit: Scott Lang – Hero and all-star dad Scott Lang keeps the laughs coming for the audience, cast and crew.
- A Suit of Her Own: The Wasp – Highly trained Hope Van Dyne is now the Wasp. See how some of her craziest stunts and action-packed scenes were brought to life.
- Subatomic Super Heroes: Hank & Janet – Hank Pym’s wife Janet was lost in the quantum realm. Trace the legacy of these characters and the iconic actors who portray them.
- Quantum Perspective: The VFX and Production Design of “Ant-Man and The Wasp” – Explore the movie’s visual effects and production design from a whole new viewpoint, in which every micro and macro detail counts.
Gag Reel and Outtakes – Audiences are treated to the hilarious quips that did not make the film as well as exclusive outtakes from Stan Lee and Tim Heidecker.
- Gag Reel – Join in the fun with these outtakes from the set.
- Stan Lee Outtakes – Stan Lee tries out a series of hilarious one-liners for the scene in which his car shrinks.
- Tim Heidecker Outtakes – Check out Whale Boat Captain Daniel Goobler and his improvised whale-watching riffs.
Deleted Scenes (with commentary by Director Peyton Reed).
- Worlds Upon Worlds – As Janet leads Hank through the surreal landscape of the quantum realm, they encounter an intelligent life form.
- Sonny’s on the Trail – On the hunt for Hank Pym and his lab, Sonny Burch and his henchmen check the security camera of a neighborhood bookstore.
10 Years of Marvel Studios: The Art of the Marvel Cinematic Universe – See what it takes to bring the MCU to life, and the role concept artists play in bringing Super Heroes from comic book to screen.
Online Close-Up Magic University: This commercial will inspire you to expand your mind and maximize your full potential!
Pre-order Ant-Man and The Wasp now for digital or Blu-Ray now at Amazon.com.
[bsc_button size=”md” style=”primary” block=”false” title=”Order on Blu-Ray Here” url=”https://amzn.to/2MZCLHI” target=”_blank” nofollow=”false”]