After Brock Lesnar’s appearance at UFC 226 this weekend, it appears his confrontation with Daniel Cormier has set the stage for his return.

MMAFighting.com reports that Lesnar has officially re-entered the UFC’s anti-doping program, the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), on Monday (July 9); and will be eligible to fight in January 2019.

“After receiving notice of his intent to compete in the UFC, Brock Lesnar re-entered the testing pool on July 3,” USADA officials stated. “With six months and four days remaining on his period of ineligibility, Lesnar will be able to compete on or after January 8, 2019, should he remain in compliance with the UFC Anti-Doping Policy.”

If you watched UFC 226 last week, Cormier knocked out now-former UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic in the first round to claim the title. After, DC called out Lesnar, who was in the audience. The WWE star entered the cage, shoved Cormier and said, “I’m coming for you motherf*cker”.

Following the incident, UFC president Dana White told ESPN that the fight is “definitely happening.”

In addition to coming out of the retirement and having to enroll in the anti-doping program for six months prior to competition, he’s also serving a suspension he received in 2016 for failing multiple drug tests leading up to his fight at UFC 200 against Mark Hunt.

As a professional MMA fighter, Lesner has a 5-3 record (with 1 no contest). During his run with the UFC, he won the heavyweight title in 2008 by defeating the legendary Randy Couture and successfully defended the title two times, before losing it to Cain Velasquez in 2010.

The professional wrestling superstar is also a former UFC champion. He won the title in 2008 and recorded two successful title defenses.

For Cormer (21-1), a fight against Lesnar may be his final fight. He previously said he plans to retire by his 40th birthday, which is in March 2019.