Earlier this week, a detailed report of sexual abuse allegations toward Ryan Seacrest were laid out in full.
Last November, the TV host was accused of sexual misconduct by Suzie Hardy, his former personal stylist at E!
According to Hardy, the abuse began shortly after her tenure as Seacrest’s stylist began, and only ended in 2013, when she left the E! network. She details alleged incidents where Seacrest would grab her inappropriately and even buy her extravagant gifts for no reason. On one occasion, she says Seacrest asked an explicit question and grabbed her privates in front of her new boyfriend.
In 2013, Hardy was questioned by HR about her relationship with Seacrest, in which she explained in detail all of the instances of abuse. She then says she was asked to leave her job at E!
Seacrest fully denied the allegations on Wednesday (Feb. 27), saying “…those accusations were then investigated by an independent third-party over the course of a two-month process and involved dozens of interviews that included me, the accuser and countless others. Ultimately, my name was cleared.”
The report says E! conducted a thorough investigation into the allegations and found that the claims to held no truth.
Amidst the ongoing the #Metoo movement, the current allegations against Seacrest are sadly just one of many.
Seacrest is set to host one of the red carpet pre-shows at this years Academy Award’s on Sunday (March. 4.)