For the second consecutive season, Golden State Warriors star Steph Curry has the best-selling jersey among his NBA peers.
Behind Stephen is Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James at No. 2, followed by Golden State’s Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook and Cleveland guard Kyrie Irving.
Among the list, Westbrook’s rise to fourth is the highest he position of his career, as well as Chicago Bulls’ Jimmy Butler at No. 8.
The popularity is ranked via sales at NBAStore.com, according to the league.
As for team sales, Golden State remained No. 1, followed by Cleveland, Chicago, the Los Angeles Lakers and the New York Knicks.
Check out the sales lists below:
Top 15 most popular NBA jerseys
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
4. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
6. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
7. Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
8. Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
9. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
10. James Harden, Houston Rockets
11. Dwyane Wade, Chicago Bulls
12. Derrick Rose, New York Knicks
13. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
14. Isaiah Thomas, Boston Celtics
15. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
Top 10 most popular NBA team merchandise
1. Golden State Warriors
2. Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Chicago Bulls
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. New York Knicks
6. San Antonio Spurs
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Boston Celtics
9. Philadelphia 76ers
10. Toronto Raptors