Gisele Bundchen retired from the runway more than a year ago, but she still the highest-paid model in the world for 2016.
The 36-year-old finds herself atop Forbes’ 2016 list of World’s Highest-Paid Modes, earning an estimated $30.5 million over the past year. According to Forbes, her money is made from lucrative fragrance and beauty deals with brands such as Chanel, Carolina Herrara and Pantene, among others.
Adriana Lima, 35, finds herself at No. 2 on the list, earning $10.5 million; Karlie Kloss and Kendall Jenner land at No. 3, tied with $10 million; and Gigi Hadid and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley close out the top 5 with $9 million.
See the full rankings of this year’s highest-paid models below, via Forbes.com:
• Gisele Bundchen: $30.5 million
• Adriana Lima: $10.5 million
• Kendall Jenner and Karlie Kloss: $10 million
• Gigi Hadid and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: $9 million
• Cara Delevingne: $8.5 million
• Candice Swanepoel and Liu Wen: $7 million
• Miranda Kerr: $6 million
• Natalia Vodianova and Lara Stone: $5.5 million
• Doutzen Kroes, Kate Moss and Alessandra Ambrosio: $5 million
• Joan Smalls: $4.5 million
• Lily Aldridge, Barbara Palvin, Jasmine Tookes and Taylor Hill: $4 million