Breanna Stewart and the Seattle Storm have captured the top spots on the WNBA’s lists of best-selling jerseys and team merchandise, the WNBA announced Thursday (Aug. 25).
Based on sales from WNBAStore.com, since the start of the 2016 regular season, the top-selling jersey list features Stewart, topping the likes of Dallas’ Skylar Diggins (No. 2), Elena Delle Donne of the Chicago Sky (No. 3), Maya Moore of the Minnesota Lynx (No. 4), and New York’s Shoni Schimmel (No. 5).
The No.1 pick in the 2016 WNBA Draft, Stewart debuts atop the list in the midst of a standout rookie season with the Seattle Storm, which grabbed the top spot on the most popular team merchandise list.
Check out the most popular jerseys and team merch lists below:
Top 10 Most Popular WNBA Jerseys
1. Breanna Stewart, Seattle Storm
2. Skylar Diggins, Dallas Wings
3. Elena Delle Donne, Chicago Sky
4. Maya Moore, Minnesota Lynx
5. Shoni Schimmel, New York Liberty
6. Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury
7. Candace Parker, Los Angeles Sparks
8. Diana Taurasi, Phoenix Mercury
9. Sue Bird, Seattle Storm
10. Tamika Catchings, Indiana Fever
Top 5 Most Popular Team Merchandise
1. Seattle Storm
2. Dallas Wings
3. Minnesota Lynx
4. Chicago Sky
5. Los Angeles Sparks