Stephen Curry came up short in the Golden State Warriors’ second straight trip to the NBA Finals, but he remains on top… in jersey sales.
In new rankings of the most popular NBA jerseys, based on sales at NBAStore.com from April through June, Curry remains atop the list, where he’s been since the end of the 2014-15 season.
Curry is followed by LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Kyrie Irving and Klay Thompson, who closes out the top 5.
Elsewhere, Andre Iguodala (No. 14) makes his debut on the jerseys list, while teammate Draymond Green (No. 7) earns his highest ranking ever. Also, San Antonio’s Tim Duncan (No. 11) and Portland’s Damian Lillard (No. 13) place for the first time since June 2015 and April 2015, respectively.
As for team sales, the Cleveland Cavaliers lead the most popular team merchandise list for the first time since January 2015. They are followed by the Warriors, Los Angeles Lakers, Chicago Bulls and the OKC Thunder close out the top 5.
Below are both lists:
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
5. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
6. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
7. Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors
8. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
9. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
10. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
11. Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
12. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
13. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
14. Andre Iguodala, Golden State Warriors
15. Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise
1. Cleveland Cavaliers
2. Golden State Warriors
3. Los Angeles Lakers
4. Chicago Bulls
5. Oklahoma City Thunder
6. San Antonio Spurs
7. Miami Heat
8. Toronto Raptors
9. New York Knicks
10. Boston Celtics