Floyd Mayweather
via Dewalt Fight Night Club / CC-BY-2.0

Everyone’s waiting on the official confirmation that the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao megafight has been finalized… but it has reportedly hit yet another roadblock.

Despite a breakthrough last week, after the boxers met in Miami, Top Rank promoter Bob Arum says negotiations for have stalled… and the issues are from Mayweather’s side (shocker).

“There are issues that should be solved in 10 minutes, but it’s a slow dance,” Arum told ESPN on Monday (Feb. 2). “We send one draft to (Mayweather’s) side and their lawyer sends back a draft with something else that’s an issue. And there doesn’t seem to be any urgency about it on their side. It’s terrible.”

Arum, who serves as Pacquiao’s promoter, says it’s doubtful an agreement can be reached in time for their target date, May 2nd — one of many demands reportedly conceded to Mayweather during negotiations.

“The thing that really concerns me is that we are running out of time for May 2,” Arum said.

A source says the unresolved issues relate to the fighter and network deal. Both Mayweather and Pacquiao have reportedly agreed on the basic terms of the fight, but items that have to be negotiated remain.

ESPN says Pacquiao agreed to extend his Jan. 31-imposed deadline, as well as a number of other demands, including the financial split (60-40 in Mayweather’s favor), Mayweather’s preferred drug testing protocol, the date, site, order of the ring walks and introductions and the name of the fight (Mayweather-Pacquiao). However, the main items left are centered around the network agreement — Mayweather is under contract with CBS/Showtime, while Pacquiao has an exclusive deal with Time Warner/HBO.

HBO denies playing a role in holding up negotiations.

“We are not an impediment to this fight,” the network said in a statement. “We stand ready to go. The principals need to agree to terms and come to a deal.”