Apple is the largest company in the world, but there’s probably plenty of things you might not know about its history. Buzz Feed recently uncovered 7 random facts about Apple that are amazing… including what the original logo looked like.
- In the first quarter of 2014, Apple earned more than Google, Facebook and Amazon combined.
- There are now over 800 million iTunes accounts, meaning that Apple has access to more credit cards than any company in the world.
- Co-founders Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak became friends pulling pranks in high school. They once prank called the Vatican.
- Have you ever seen the original Apple logo? Probably not.
- In 1976, the designer behind the original logo sold his stock in the company for $800. Today, his shares would be worth around $40 billion.
- In 1986, Apple tried to enter the fashion industry.