2K Sports announced this week that GameStop customers who pre-order a copy of their upcoming NBA 2K11 title will be guaranteed to get the game on the October 5th launch date.
Additionally, GameStop is also offering a free exclusive Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls jersey that will be downloadable for avatars on the Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Home networks. The virtual attire will be available only through the exclusive pre-order package and will not be sold or available at any other time.
The promotion ties in with Michael Jordan’s role as the cover athlete for NBA 2K11, the latest installment in the top rated and top-selling basketball simulation franchise.
Details of the pre-order offer are as follows:
– Pre-order NBA 2K11 by October 4, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. CDT with overnight shipping and get guaranteed delivery on October 5, 2010**.
– Available while supplies last for all GameStop online and in-store pre-orders of NBA 2K11 for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation 3 (PS3™) computer entertainment system. These official Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls jerseys for Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Home avatars are only available with this offer.
– PlayStation Home avatars will receive the official white Chicago Bulls home jersey.
– Xbox LIVE avatars will receive the official red Chicago Bulls road jersey.
– Online customers:Code and instructions on redeeming the jersey will be emailed when the game releases.
– Store/In-store Pickup Customers: Code and instructions on redeeming the jersey will be printed on the receipt at time of purchase.
For additional information, visit GameStop.com.
NBA 2K11 hits stores October 5th.