It seems as though Suge Knight hasn’t changed since the days he ruled the music industry with acts like Tupac, Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre.
Just last week, after being released from jail for a possible assault charge, the former hip-hop mogul is being accused of coordinating a murder plot, reports TMZ.
The gossip website says that Knight sent several men to the house of a Los Angeles man in an attempt to harm him. As a result, an L.A. judge has ordered Knight to stay at least 100 yards away from the man.
In court documents, filed Monday (May 24), the unidentified man claimed Suge “had 8 guys come to my house and told them to get me or kill me.”
Last Thursday (May 20), Knight was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Details surrounding the arrest were sketchy, but officers arrested him after initiating a “high risk stop” of his vehicle, drawing their weapons and ordering him out of his truck.
He later posted $65,000 bail and was released.
It’s unclear if the man who was issued the restraining order against Knight was the same man involved in last week’s arrest. However, he claims Suge later told him that “he was out now and going to take my life.”
Knight is due in court on June 8th.