Seattle-based streetwear brand, T.I.T.S. (Two In The Shirt), has recently launched their Spring 2 collection, which features another round of designs with sexy women … of course.
This season features new additions to the “Wifey” series and adds new elements to the line up, including classic hip-hop references, notable collaborations, and the combination of illustration with photography into its designs.
“Spring 2 was made to satisfy the cravings that every man and woman has,” says T.I.T.S. Brand founder, Marek Grubel. “With that said, this collection has a variety of concepts that are sure to keep you coming back and wanting more.”
This season’s designs include:
- Good Wife – Kimbyr Leigha shows what every husband needs in his life
- Karma Is A Bitch – follow up collab tee with Karmaloop featuring Kelly Karloff
- Bonita Applebum – a mouth watering design with a hip hop reference to the Tribe Called Quest classic
- Falcon – a woman using falconry to pursue her hunt
- Antidote – this pill can counteract with any poison
The first release of Spring 2 is now available on the company’s official website at TwoInTheShirt.com. The second release will hit their site on Thursday (April 22).
In celebration of 4/20, T.I.T.S. is offering a “crazy sale” on their trademark “Good Greens” tee, which comes in several different colors. Check it out at ShopTITS.com.