East coast hip-hop vets, EDO. G and Masta Ave, have joined forces to form a new group called A&E, and will be dropping their first album in October.
The upcoming album, titled Arts & Entertainment, features guest appearances by the likes of Large Professor, KRS-One, Posdonus (De La Soul), DOITALL (Lords Of The Underground), Chester French and Marsha Ambrosious, while production duties include Double O (Kidz In The Hall), M-Phazes and DJ Spinna.
The group’s first leak is called “Little Young”, which is available for download here (via Zshare.net).
EDO. G is Boston based rapper, who has been releasing music since the early 90s. He’s released four solo albums, and three with his group Da Bulldogs, and another with Special Teamz.
Masta Ace began his career in the late 80s after meeting the legendary Marley Marl. Since then, he’s gone on to release six solo albums. In 1994, he earned his biggest hit with the single “Born To Roll” off of the album SlaughtaHouse.
Today, these two men have united.
Arts & Entertainment is slated for release on October 6.
The final tracklist and credits is as follows:
– Hands High (produced by M-Phazes)
– A’s & E’s ft. Marsha Ambrosious (produced by Baby Dooks)
– Fans ft. Large professor (produced by DJ Supreme One)
– Little Young (produced by M-Phazes)
– Ei8ht Is Enough (produced by Frank Dukes)
– Good Music ft. Posdnus of De La Soul (produced by DJ Spinna)
– Pass The Mic ft. KRS-One (Produced by Double-O)
– Reminds Me (produced by DJ Supreme One)
– Rounds And Round ft. DOITALL of Lords Of The Underground (Produced by DJ Supreme One)
– Over There (produced by M-Phazes)
– Here I Go ft. Jamelle Bundy (produced by Rain)
– Dancing Like A W.G. ft. Chester French & Pav Bundy (produced by Pav Bundy)