Platinum selling artists, Foxy Brown and Toni Braxton, are reportedly in trouble with the IRS and have been hit with bills for thousands in back taxes.
According to a report from The Detroit News, Foxy Brown (real name; Inga Marchand) owes the most — nearly $650,000 all due to the State of New York.
Here’s the breakdown:
– $93,364 lien on June 12, 2009.
– $147,598 lien on Aug. 22, 2006.
– $135,093 lien on Sept. 19, 2005.
– $96,613 lien on Oct. 7, 2004.
– $116,314 lien on Oct. 14, 2003.
– $52,576 lien May 29, 2003.
As far as Toni Braxton, she’s not in as much debt as both, but still owes a hefty amount. The state of California recently issued a lien against the R&B singer and her husband Keirston Lewis, claiming they owes $79,315 in back taxes.
This isn’t the first time, Braxton has had financial troubles. In 1998, she filed for bankruptcy protection in 1998 with over $1 million dollars of debt.