NYC Restaurant Offering $50K Thanksgiving Experience
For those without Thanksgiving plans, a century-old NYC restaurant is offering up the ultimate Thanksgiving dinner... strictly for the ballers out there.
The Old Homestead Steakhouse in Manhattan has reservations available for their annual Turkey Day package, which is priced at around $50,000 USD for a single seat for dinner, reports Gothamist.
For paying such a premium, lonely millionaires will get the works though, with dishes like Wagyu beef and caviar-topped sweet potatoes. Below are just a few of the highlights of this $50K dinner, which is being served up on Thanksgiving:
- A 20-pound "free-range, organically raised $85/lb turkey", basted in extra-virgin olive, imported from Italy.
- A $465-per-pound piece of Wagyu beef imported from Japan.
- Some $54-per-pound foie gras.
- Sweet potatoes garnished with $1,600-per-ounce caviar.
- Pumpkin ice cream made with $4,200 eggnog sauce.
The Thanksgiving experience isn't limited to just food either. Here's a few more perks that come with it: four tickets to an upcoming Giants game (valued at $10K); one night at the Waldorf with room service and breakfast in bed (valued at $5K); limousine transportation while in NYC (around $2K); and a Fifth Avenue shopping spree (totaling $7,500).
For more info, visit the Old Homestead website here.