Here’s the Forbes 2016 Cash Kings List
Forbes has released his annual Cash Kings list, and who's at the top? Diddy, of course.
The hip-hop mogul holds down the throne for the second consecutive year, with estimated yearly earnings of $62 million. He made this mostly from his lucrative Ciroc vodka deal, as well as other non-musical ventures.
Jay Z comes in second this year, with earnings of $53.5 million. Although he didn't perform much, he made money from his Roc Nation company, Armand de Brignac champagne, D’Ussé cognac and other ventures.
Dr. Dre lands in third this year with $41 million, thanks to cash he continues to take home from Apple's $3 billion buyout of his Beats brand, as well as the N.W.A. biopic, Straight Outta Compton.
The rest of the list is as follow, via Forbes.com.
1. Diddy - $62 million.
2. Jay Z - $53.5 million.
3. Dr. Dre - $41 million.
4. Drake - $38.5 million.
5. Wiz Khalifa - $24 million.
6. Nicki Minaj - $20.5 million.
7. Pitbull - $20 million.
8. Pharrell - $19.5 million.
9. Kendrick Lamar - $18.5 million.
10. Birdman - $18 million.
11. Kanye West - $17.5 million.
12. DJ Khaled - $15 million.
13. A$AP Rocky - $14.5 million.
14. J. Cole - $14 million. (tie)
14. Lil Wayne - $14 million. (tie)
14. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - $14 million. (tie)
17. Snoop Dogg - $12.5 million.
18. Eminem - $11 million.
19. Swizz Beatz - $10.5 million.
20. Ludacris - $10 million. (tie)
20. Rick Ross - $10 million. (tie)