Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys Of Winter 2015
Reigning MVP Stephen Curry retains top honors of the latest list of the NBA's Most Popular Jerseys.
Based on sales from NBAStore.com, from October 2015 through December 2015, the NBA star tops the list, followed by LeBron James (No. 2), Kobe Bryant (No. 3), New York Knicks rookie Kristaps Porzingis (No. 4), and Kevin Durant (No. 5).
Making his debut on the list at No. 10 is emerging Chicago Bulls star Jimmy Butler, while Indiana Pacers forward Paul George reaches a personal high at No. 12.
The most popular team in merchandise is, not surprisingly, the reigning NBA champion Golden State Warriors, followed by the Chicago Bulls, Cleveland Cavaliers, Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks, in that order.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
5. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
6. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
7. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
9. James Harden, Houston Rockets
10. Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
11. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
12. Paul George, Indiana Pacers
13. Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
14. Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers
15. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise
1. Golden State Warriors
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Cleveland Cavaliers
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. New York Knicks
6. San Antonio Spurs
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Miami Heat
9. Boston Celtics
10. L.A. Clippers