Shia LaBeouf Details All Of His Arrests
Actor Shia LaBeouf opens up about his each of his multiple arrests in an essay written for a new book by Clifton Collins Jr. called Prison Ramen.
In the book, LaBeouf details each of his five arrests, from two while still a minor to more recent, more publicized run-ins with authorities.
Check out excerpts below, and order Prison Ramen now at Amazon.com.
- "The first time I was only nine years old. It was in Pacoima, California. I was arrested for stealing a pair of Nike Cortezes from a local shop and held for six hours."
- "The second time I was eleven, in the city of Tujunga, California. I was arrested for stealing a Gameboy Pokémon from Kmart. That time, too, I was in a substation for about six hours."
- "The third time I was twenty, in Van Nuys, California. I tried to stab my neighbor and spent two days in jail. While I was there, I at least understood that being in jail is not the move. It sucks ass."
- "The fourth time I was in Chicago and I wouldn't leave Walgreen's, so I was taken to spend the night in jail. For some reason, I had the best sleep ever," he writes. "The most recent time was 2014, when I was twenty-eight and in New York City. I went to see the play Cabaret. I didn't behave very well during the performance and ended up spending twenty-five hours or so behind bars..."
- The fifth time, he describes a "terrific egg sandwich" he had and shares the recipe below: