The Top-Earning Dead Celebrities Of 2015 By Forbes
Although Michael Jackson has been dead since 2009, the King of Pop continues to rake in huge earnings year after year.
Over the past 12 months, Jackson has earned an estimated $115 million, allowing him to to Forbes' Top-Earning Dead Celebrities list for 2015.
According to the report, he earns huge paydays for his permanent Vegas Cirque du Soleil show "Michael Jackson One," the Mijac Music catalog, recorded music sales and half of the Sony/ATV publishing empire.
Elvis comes in second with $55 million in earnings, while Peanuts creator Charles Schulz, Bob Marley and Elizabeth Taylor round out the top five.
Below is the top 10 dead celebrities. See the rest at Forbes.com.
1. Michael Jackson - $110 million.
2. Elvis Presley - $55 million.
3. Charles Schulz (Peanuts) - $40 million.
4. Bob Marley - $21 million.
5. Elizabeth Taylor - $20 million.
6. Marilyn Monroe - $17 million.
7. John Lennon - $12 million.
8. Albert Einstein - $11 million.
9. Paul Walker - $10.5 million.
10. Bettie Page - $10 million.