Migos – Back To The Bando (Mixtape)
It's been barely two months since the release of their debut album, Yung Rich Nation, but Migos is not wasting time in releasing new material.
The trio return with a new mixtape, entitled Back To The Bando, featuring 15 new tracks free of guest appearances.
A cast of star producers contribute, including Zaytoven, who handles the bulk of the production, as well as Drumma Boy, Dun Deal and OG Parker, among others.
To celebrate the mixtape's release, MIGOS dropped a new video for "Trap Problems." Watch it below.
1. See What I'm Saying (Intro) [Prod. By Deko & OG Parker]
2. Back To the Bando [Prod. By Zaytoven]
3. Burnt Out [Prod. By Zaytoven]
4. Forrest Whitaker [Prod. By Dun Deal]
5. Rich Nigga Still Trappin' [Prod. By Murda Beatz]
6. Came From Nothing [Prod. By Dun Deal]
7. Trap Problems [Prod. By Dun Deal]
8. Slanging [Prod. By Zaytoven]
9. Asking For Money [Prod. By Zaytoven]
10. Look At My Dab [Prod. By Dumma Boy]
11. Check [Prod. By Black Akademy]
12. Pamela [Prod. By Zaytoven]
13. Say So [Prod. By Zaytoven]
14. Neighborhood Scientists [Prod. By Zaytoven]
15. Migos - Unleashed [Prod. By OG Parker]