White Label Radio is a new digital radio show that debuted in November 2012 to fanfare. Airing weekly on DJ Skee's online station Skee 24/7, the show's host Melloe One offers a selection classic hip-hop from the 80's, 90's, and 2000's, as well as discussion and interviews from artists of the era.
In support of the new show, we hooked up with Melloe for an exclusive contest, giving away aNew Era (Rucksack) Backpack to one lucky winner.
Here's how to enter. Follow the steps outlined below to ensure eligibility for the prize, entering on either Twitter, Instagram ... or both. While winners do not need to enter at both social networks, there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through both channels.
1. Retweet this post using hashtag: #WhiteLabelRadio
2. Follow @BallerStatus on Twitter
3. Follow @WhiteLabelRadio on Twitter
1. Repost the contest image with @ballerStatusCOM and @WhiteLabelRadio tagged with hastag: #WhiteLabelRadio
2. Follow us @BallerStatuscom
3. Follow @WhiteLabelRadio
Winner will be chosen at random, and contacted shortly after the contest ends on February 22nd at 12 pm PST.
For more info on White Label Radio, and to download past podcasts, visit WhiteLabelRadio.net, or follow host Melloe at @MelloeWon.
Contest has ended. Thanks for playing.