For NBA fans with an appreciation for flashy retro styles, Adidas is preparing to roll out seven of the most memorable basketball jerseys from the 1990s' and early 2000's ... and will be worn by seven teams during 10 NBA Hardwood Classics night games through March 2013.
As shown in the imagery above, the global athletic brand is releasing throwback jerseys for the Sacramento Kings, Miami Heat, Phoenix Suns, Atlanta Hawks, Indiana Pacers, Chicago Bulls, and the Milwaukee Bucks from various times through the league's history.
The NBA Hardwood Classics Uniforms will drop soon on NBAStore.com and team shops.
Below is a rundown of the releases, and the 10 NBA Hardwood Classics Nights games:
- Atlanta Hawks "Spreadwings" home uniform (1998-99 season)
- Chicago Bulls "Pinstripe" alternate road uniform (1995-96 season)
- Indiana Pacers "Classic pinstripe" home uniform (1996-97 season)
- Miami Heat "Deep Red" alternate road uniform (1995-96 season)
- Milwaukee Bucks "Full Buck" alternate road uniform (1995-96 season)
- Phoenix Suns "Steaming Sun" alternate road uniform (1994-95 season)
- Sacramento Kings "Checkerboard" uniform (1996-97 season)
NBA Hardwood Classic Nights Schedule
- Jan. 30: Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns* (ESPN)
- Feb. 1: Miami Heat* at Indiana Pacers* (ESPN)
- Feb. 8: Los Angeles Clippers at Miami Heat* (ESPN)
- Feb. 9: Utah Jazz at Sacramento Kings* (NBA TV)
- Feb. 14: Miami Heat* at Oklahoma City Thunder (TNT)
- Feb. 20: Atlanta Hawks* at Miami Heat* (ESPN)
- Feb. 21: Miami Heat* at Chicago Bulls* (TNT)
- March 3: Chicago Bulls* at Indiana Pacers* (ESPN)
- March 10: Chicago Bulls* at LA Lakers (ABC)
- March 30: Indiana Pacers* at Phoenix Suns* (NBA TV)
* Denotes team(s) wearing Hardwood Classics uniforms