Download: Erick Sermon – Breath Of Fresh Air (Mixtape)
Despite suffering a health scare, via a heart attack in early November, legendary New York emcee/producer Erick Sermon returns better than ever ... and unleashes a new mixtape giving listeners a break from the garbage taking over these days.
Sermon has dropped a brand new mixtape, presented by his Def Squad label, aptly titled Breath Of Fresh Air.
The 23-track compilation of sorts, which includes a few skits, boasts a slew of dope features -- including Rick Ross, Sheek Louch, 50 Cent, Keith Murray, Redman, Method Man and Daz of the Dogg Pound, as well as several appearances by newcomer Twon Gabz.
The day he dropped the new mixtape, Sermon tweeted this (@IamErickSermon): "thank y'all so much for the support. Stand up for real music. We need HIPHOP to have meaning again. They don't see it. They are slowly killing the culture. Big business wants this sh** dumb down for a reason. Wake up. We must get back control of our music"
Couldn't have said it any better.
Download Breath of Fresh Air now at DatPiff.com.
1. "Sucka Free Skit" - ft. Jamie Foxx
2. "Clout" - ft. KRS-One
3. "What Happened"
4. "Ain't Me" - ft. Rick Ross
5. "Fix Your Face" - ft. Twon Gabz & Ryze
6. "A Way Out" - ft. Jimmy Hendrix
7. "Lyrics Skit" - ft. Jamie Foxx
9. "Twon's Theme" - ft. Twon Gabz
10. "Dodge This" - ft. Sheek Louch
11. "I'm Good" - ft. Team Hot
12. "Head Skit" - ft. Easy E
13. "Headgames" - ft. Keith Murray & 50 Cent
14. "Lil Nikki" - ft. Twon Gabz
15. "Like Me" - ft. Too Short & Loyd
16. "Commander and Chief" - ft. Daz (Dogg Pound)
17. "Talk This" - ft. Sam-Bo
18. "Jokes / Crew"
19. "Typical N****" - ft. Lockness Monster
20. "Look" - ft. Redman & Method Man
21. "Set It Off" - ft. Mone & Fred The Godson
22. "Look Out" - ft. Twon Gabz
23. "Whiskey and Coke" - ft. Twon Gabz, Fish Grease & Kapone