EA Sports is preparing the latest installment in their boxing series Fight Night, the forthcoming title called Fight Night: Champion, for March. So, to get fans amped and ready, they've dropped a new demo.
The upcoming title features four of the biggest names from boxing's past and present including Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto.
And, the demo will be the first demo in EA Sports history to include head-to-head online play, available from February 1-13, during which gamers will be able to take the four boxers online and showcase their skills to the world, before it drops in March.
Fight Night: Champion introduces a host of gameplay improvements, including a refined punching system dubbed "Full Spectrum Punch Control", a new anaerobic stamina system that tracks individual muscle groups separately, as well as improved visuals, multiple control schemes, realistic damage, boxer-specific animations and multiple stun states.
Additionally, the game's soundtrack has been comprised of 15 tracks from some of today's rising acts and vets -- including Black Milk, Chiddy Bang, Murs & 9th Wonder, N.E.R.D., The Roots, and Tinie Tempah, among others.
The soundtrack is only available in the game. The official tracklist is as follows:
1. "I Need A Dollar" – Aloe Blacc
2. "The Loser Wins" – Atmosphere
3. "Round Of Applause" – Black Milk
4. "Old Ways" – Chiddy Bang
5. "Meanstreak (In 3 Parts)" – El-P
6. "I'm The Best (Funky Fresh In The Flesh)" – Lyrics Born
7. "The Problem Is..." – Murs & 9th Wonder feat. Sick Jacken and Uncle Chucc
8. "I Wanna Jam" – N.E.R.D.
9. "What You Gonna Do" – Plan B
10. "Keep Shining" – Shad
11. "Sinister Kid" – The Black Keys
12. "The Fire" – The Roots
13. "How I Got Over" – The Roots
14. "Make Your Move" – Thunderball feat. Mustafa Akbar
15. "Intro" – Tinie Tempah