J-Boog Says He ‘Respects All Of The Women’ in his Life, Clears Up Recent Arrest
Former B2K member J-Boog released a statement to BallerStatus.com on Thursday (January 7), explaining what took place regarding the recent controversy surrounding his arrest for domestic violence earlier this week.
Although he was released from police custody on Tuesday (January 5), and not charged with a crime, the Internet was buzzing over the rumors that he allegedly assaulted the mother of his children.
J-Boog said this was not the case.
"I did not get charged with any form of domestic violence against the mother of my children," J-Boog said the statement. "I love and respect all of the women in my life and would never harm any of them. Domestic violence is a very serious matter and one that should be treated that way. However, this was not a case of domestic abuse."
Police did show up to his Los Angeles home on Monday (January 4), after neighbors called to report a loud argument between him and his girlfriend, the singer says he wasn't arrested for any domestic disturbance.
"I was taken into custody due to outstanding traffic violations," J-Boog explained. "I took care of the situation, no charges were filed, and I was released Tuesday evening. Thank you to my fans who stood by me, regardless of any circulating rumors."
With the possiblely damaging incident behind him, the singer says he looks forward to the rest of the New Year.
"I am looking forward to a great year in 2010 for Fizz & Boog and hope that you will continue to support. Thank you," J-Boog said in closing.
J-Boog dropped a five-song EP with his former B2K bandmate Fizz last year, titled Nightlife, and plan to release new music in 2010.